Top 10 reasons to Own Gold
1) Gold is universal money, a tangible store of value and wealth protection.
2) Physical gold cannot go bankrupt or broke. Gold bullion will never default on promises or obligations.
3) In times of crisis, gold bullion Tends To Increase Sharply In Value.
4) Gold is not created by governments nor is its value dependent upon governments. All of today's governments issue paper fiat currencies ( dollars, euros, yen, pounds, yuan, rupees, pesos, etc. ). Fiat currencies have no tangible value and are backed only by government decree ( namely legal tender laws ). Historically, governments always create and issue too much fiat currency. Over the longterm, paper fiat currencies are worth less and less, until they are ultimately worthless.
The Average Lifespan Of A Fiat Currency Is 27 Years.
5) Individuals Buy And Own Physical Gold privately and anonymously.
6) Super-national and national bank regulatory agencies are making moves to Reclassify Gold As Zero Percent Risk-Weighted Asset helping to further drive physical demand from smaller banks.
7) Today, most nations are inflating and devaluing their respective fiat currency's purchasing power to both boost international trade and exports, and to more easily finance their nominal debts and social program liabilities. For instance, in the USA, retirees will most likely receive future promised Social Security checks... although there is no promise on how many goods and or services these checks will actually buy.
8) Gold bullion bars are extremely portable, liquid, and Easy To Store In One's Home.
9) Governments And Central Banks Are Now Net Buyers Of Gold, meaning they are buying and hoarding more gold bullion than they are selling.
10) Politically or through market demand, governments will come under increasing pressure in returning to currencies backed by gold. Returning To A Monetary System Anchored In Gold could cause the value of gold bullion to rise considerably in the months and years ahead.
Did You Know That?
Money As You Know It Is Not Real
The paper dollars you have in your pocket were created as a substitute for gold.
Every currency in the world is now "fiat" because it is not backed by anything tangible.
· In 1971 President Nixon announced that the US government will remove the gold standard from the US Dollar.
· Shortly after, governments all around the globe followed and simply printed ink on paper in order for the population to
· This is called fiat currencies.
· The mass printing of Fiat currencies are the reason for rising prices, causing inflation.
· History shows that on average Fiat currency has a life expectancy of approximately 27 years.
· Looking at history, one discovers that thousands upon thousands of fiat currencies have failed -with no exceptions.
A 100% failure rate!
The Current Global Monetary System Will Collapse Very Soon
· The current global monetary system - the US Dollar - is now not backed by gold AT ALL.
· The aging US dollar system represents more than half of the value of all the world’s currency.
Gold The Only Real Money, it is a Store of Value
Gold has and will always maintain its purchasing power through every economic collapse.
Greek philosopher, Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC) said gold is money because:
It's durable. Gold handles wear and tear extremely well, therefore preserves value.
It's portable. Gold is very dense and holds a high amount of value relative to its
size and weight.
It's divisible. Gold is easy to separate and re-combine without affecting its
It has intrinsic value. Gold is independent of any other object and contained in
the money itself.
Fungible. Gold freely exchangeable or replaceable, in whole or in part, for
another of like nature or kind.
Store of Value. Over time Gold has shown not to lose its purchasing power.
No other commodity has the same characteristics.
An ounce of gold has more than quadrupled in the last 10 years against the US Dollar.
Gold is the only money which has never failed in the 6,000 year history of its use by humans.
Gold can't be duplicated (i.e. printed)
In times of crisis, gold is an insurance which also has the greatest potential to increase your wealth.
The Perfect Time To Buy Gold Is Now
The price of gold and silver is currently being artificially suppressed.
· Time and again, throughout history, gold has been re-valued to account for all the excess currency in circulation.
· Today, to account for all the U.S. dollars printed by the Federal Reserve, gold would have to be re-valued at
$15,000 per ounce. /
· However, the price of gold and silver prices are being manipulated by institutions in order to prevent a
global financial crisis.
· This manipulation gives people the opportunity to acquire gold at artificially suppressed prices.
· History has proven that, eventually, all gold and silver manipulation fails.
· History proves that, when a currency crashes, central banks rush back to gold and silver and bid their value
up until they match or succeed the currency value in circulation.
· For the first time in history, the coming financial crash will happen in all countries at the same time.
· This greatest wealth transfer in history, will not happen again in our lifetime.